Tuesday, November 10, 2020

A Cozy Season!

Hello!
Today's card uses the adorable "Chris Mouse Dreams" stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. This  little cutie is waiting for Santa to come, all bundled up and cozy for the night!
I stamped and coloured my card with my Copic Markers to match the papers from the Bazzill Basics Paper "Countdown To Christmas" 6x6 collection. I added some lines to the blanket with a thin black marker to create a checkered look. I stamped the sentiment "Cozy Season" below my image. Next using this Frilly Nested Square Die from Gina Marie, I cut out my image, backed it with matching cardstock and added it on a tilt to my card. A nice big bow and some red enamel dots finish off my card.
Copics Used:
E55, E57, E59
R01, R02, R35, R46, R59
T0, T1, T2, T3, T6, T8
C00, C0, C1
B000

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting our Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!


 

No comments: