Thursday, November 19, 2020

Let Heaven and Nature Sing

  When I was younger used to participate in Christmas carol singing with some friends. We would go to seniors homes, gather on their front porch or yard and sing Christmas carols for them. My favourite stop was my Grand parents house. They would come to do the door and listen to us sing and they always had huge smiles on their faces and Grandma always had a little snack or treat for us. 

Mudzie and Chopper Caroling from High Hopes Rubber Stamps are doing the same, spreading some Christmas cheer with some singing and have brought back some fun memories for me! 


After stamping Mudzie and Chopper I hand fussy cut them and used a black marker around the stamp edges to cover any white I may have left. I set them aside and cut my patterned paper and cardstock to fit my base. 
The card size is 4" x 5" and is a new base size for me. My crafty friend Cheri introduced me to this size - thank you Cheri! - and it is perfect for this stamp. 
I used a border, lampost, fence and music note die to cut the pieces for my scene. 
Next I stamped and sized the sentiment and put it on matching cardstock. Enamel dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Mudzie and Chopper Caroling - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Heaven Sing - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Vintage Artistry Noel - 49 Market


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, fence and lamp post die - YNS, stitched hills die - Whimsy, mini music notes - Gina Marie Designs


 Copic Markers:


Mudzie - E41 E42 E43 C1 C2 C4 E25 E27 E29 E34 E35 E20 

Chopper - E25 E27 E29 N5 N6 N10

Scarf, mittens, ear muffs - R24 R27 R37 R59

Box  - E41 E42 E43    



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: