Thursday, November 5, 2020

Snowy Gnome

Happy Thursday HH Fans!

Today's card features Snowy Gnome with the Warm Winter Wishes sentiment.  Last week I did the Gnome and Snowman Friend in purples hues.  This week I went with a different image in blues.  Not sure which I color combo I like better because I kinda' like them both.

I had to do some quick thinking when I was coloring up this image....I accidentally started coloring the green leaves on the poinsettia red...my worst nightmare.  But you just have to love the Copic Colorless Blender!!  I worked on it for a little while and managed to get the red out...I allowed the cardstock to dry in between attempts so that helped a lot.  The red did spread into the berries but I left it alone because they were going to be red anyway.

I cut my patterned paper on a diagonal & added some Sookwang tape then burnished down the glitter for some added sparkle.  I die cut up a few little snowflakes & added some sparkly blue enamel dots for another pop of color.

 Copic Combos

Blue - B26, B24, B23

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04

Red - R59, R56, R46

Green - G46, G43, G40

Dark Grey - N8, N6, N4

Jacket - N4, N2, N1

Beard - N2, N1, N0

Background - N2, N1, N0

Beaks - YR14

Snow - B0000, B000

Lip - R01

Thanks so much for popping by, have a wonderful day!

Crafty hugs,


 

 

 

 

No comments: