Monday, November 30, 2020

Sitting Santa

 Howdy - MichelleO here today - Ho Ho Ho! Isn't this just the cutest little round Santa? Sitting Santa from High Hopes Stamps! 


Just love him! I used my Copics to color (colors below) and then added lots of Viva Deco Sparkle to his coat and hat. I just think Santa has lots of sparkle to him. I found some pattern papers from Paper Studio that has a great little Santa pattern. I had to use it with Sitting Santa. Keep it simple and make Santa the large star of this one. I simple gingham ribbon tied on the corner. Then a High Hopes Sentiment "Merry Christmas!"

Simple... but Simply a sweet Christmas Card! 

Copic colors used - 


I hope you enjoyed Sitting Santa from High Hopes Stamps - visit the web site HERE for lots of great deals and thousands of stamps to choose from!

Thanks - 


No comments: