Welcome HH Fans;
It is Friday and the end of the work week for me. It has been a busy one and doesn't seem to be ending. It looks like Santa and his Reindeer are eager to get home also.
After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I used the Double Stitched Rectangle Die from Gina Marie Designs. I added some Polar Blue ink (Versa Color) for the sky, and then added some Faux Snow from Art Glitter. I was hoping to create some falling snow, but I'm not sure if it really worked. It has been a while since I used this product. Some ribbon and glitter finished off the card.
- Stamps: Reindeer Games (S108), Happy Holly-day (G106) -- both from High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Hello Christmas (Carta Bella)
- Ink: Polar Blue (Versa Colour)
- Copic Markers:
- Santa: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, N7 - Neutral Gray No. 7, N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4, C00 - Cool Grey No. 00, R46 - Strong Red, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red
- Reindeer & Sleigh: N6 - Neutral Gray No. 6, N5 - Neutral Gray No. 5, N4 - Neutral Gray No. 4, R00 - Pinkish White, E35 - Chamois, E33 - Sand, E31 - Brick Beige, E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, G43 - Pistachio, G46 - Mistletoe, E29 - Burnt Umber, E27 - Africano, E25 - Caribe Cocoa, T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, T3 - Toner Gray No. 3, T5 - Toner Gray No. 5
- Die: Double Stitched Rectangle - Gina Marie Designs
- Stickles: Crystal Ice (Trim on Santa's outfit)
- Nuvo: Glitter Accents - Fresh Snowfall
- Faux Snow Art Glitter
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon
Stop by the High Hopes Stamps website to see the many and varied fun stamps, that they have. For some inspiration, stop by the High Hopes Stamps Blog to see what the HH Divas have been up to. We post daily and would love it, if you stop by and visit us. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.