Sunday, November 1, 2020

Baking Ginger!

Hello High Hope Fans!
Carolina here, sharing a couple cute Christmas cards using "Baking Ginger" and the sentiment "Holly Jolly" 

To begin my card, first stamped "Baking Ginger" with Memento ink on white cardstock. I colored this cuties with alcohol markers and fussy cut them. The paper I'm using is from my stash. I layer the stitched heart over my glitter scallop heart. I used foam tape on my hearts and also my image.

Copic List;
ginger girl E11 E15 E25
apron/hat BG10
hearts R20 R21
frosty stripes R27 R29 R39
spoon YG13 YG17

Here is a close up!
I add diamond stickles over her apron and tiny green rhinestones. I also used glossy accent over the spoon. Hope you enjoyed today's card. Thank you for visit my blog today! 

Have a BLESS day.

 

No comments: