Thursday, November 5, 2020

Cozy Season

 And the stockings were hung on the tree with care, in hopes that Santa will stop here......because wildlife loves visits from Santa too! 

"Snowman Stocking" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is the perfect stocking for wildlife to hang from a tree branch to make sure they don't get missed.



After stamping the stocking and colouring it, I hand fussy cut it leaving a thin white edge. I added some Stickles to the top and toe - I like a touch of bling on my Christmas cards. 

Next I cut my patterned paper to fit the A2 size base and cut a pine branch for it to hang from. A piece of twine was added to be the stocking "hanger".  I stamped and cut the sentiment and added it to some matching cardstock. A matching ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 


Card Recipe 

Stamp: Snowman Stocking - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment: Cozy Season - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Celebrate Winter - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, pine branch die - YNS, twine, Galena ribbon, Star Dust Stickles


 Copic Markers:


Holly - R24 R27 R59 G21 G25 G29

Scarf - R24 R27  R59

Stocking - B00 B15 B16 B18 C0 C1 

Nose - YR01 YR04 YR16

Buttons - N4 N6 N10


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


No comments: