Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Snowangel with Banner

 Happy Wednesday HH fans!

I'm adding to my little stash of Winter cards today with Snowangel with Banner.  I like this image because I can either use it for a Winter or Christmas card. 

 
It's a little hard to tell from the picture but the wings on this adorable snowangel are really sparkly.  I used some SU Dazzling Diamonds on the wings & Stickles on the heart & stars (Stardust my fav).  The dry glitter is a bit messy but that's half the fun of making something that sparkles.

The patterned paper is an older collection from Bo Bunny called Altitude.  One little satin bow & some sparkly silver enamel dots and this cutie was all done.

Copic Combos

Pole, Stars & heart - B39, B37, B34

Banner - V0000, V000

Nose - YR18, YR16

Cheek - R01, R00

Snowman & halo - C1, C00

Wings - B0000, B000

Scarf - BG13, BG11, BG10

Background - BG0000, BG000

Thanks so much for popping by today!

Crafty hugs,


 


No comments: