Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dive Right In!

 I reached way back in my stamp drawer for today's post.

This is one of the first High Hopes images that I ever bought back before I was invited to join the design team.

This is Scuba Kitty.
I used a Sizzix Large Stand Up Circle Card Die for this card.
The Sentiments are from High Hopes.
I can't find the exact Happy Birthday stamp in the store but if you need one there are plenty to choose from HERE.
The inside sentiment is Dive Right In.


This is how it looks when it is closed up and ready to mail.
The paper I used is from Best Creation Inc.
The Ribbon is from May Arts Ribbons.



I colored the image with Copic Markers.
(W7-W5-W3-W1-B-BG00-BG000-YG21-YG23-YG25-E79-C1)



Here is another view of this fun Birthday Card.




I hope you enjoyed today's card!




If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores: