Monday, August 10, 2015

Have A Magical Day!


Carolina

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!


I'm so excited today to share this card I have made for my sister-in-law birthday using "Single Potted Sunflower" an older stamp  High Hopes Stamps.


I stamped my pretty "Single Potted Sunflower" with versamark on watercolor paper, then heat emboss with black sparkle embossing powder from Ranger. This is a beautiful embossing powder,
I coloured the image with Faber-Castell Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils and my Wink of Stella Clear Pen.
Pencils List # 115 117 147 152 162 163 166 167

For the background I used a woodgrain embossing folder from Darice. The patterned paper is "Snippets" from Studio Callico. I tie a bow with Very Vanilla seam-binding ribbon from S.U and used a caramel color button from my stash. I also hand-sew with orange gold craft thread the main panel of my background.

Hope my card have inspired you to created something pretty this week!



Please stop by High Hopes Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples.
For more details about my "Card" please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: