Thursday, August 13, 2015

Making Friends - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

It's Lacey here today.
It's my turn to share a card and I have another oldie.
Since it's hot here in Northern Florida, I was thinking about cooler weather...
 I just LOVE Red and Blue/Teal color combo and I'm so glad I found this paper in my stash.

I like to make my Christmas cards simple so that they are less expensive to mail. So I just added a die cut banner in Glitter Cardstock and decorated the edges with "Frantage" embossing.


The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os...


H2O's used:
Nutmeg, Wintermist Grey, Cinnamon, Orange Peal, Pumpkin Spice, Azure, and Bashful Blue

I love working on Christmas cards all year. It really makes it easier at the end of the year when you already have a stack of cards before December.
What about you? Do you work on Christmas cards throughout the year?

Happy stamping!
~Lacey 

No comments: