Saturday, August 22, 2015

Rainy Day Ducky

Hello High Hopes Fans

Saturday has arrived, and it's time to showcase another one of my High Hopes Stamp cards for this week!!! 
Lisa
 
This is Rainy Day Ducky (R142) and Raggedy's Birthday Sentiment.  Such an adorable stamp - I think Ducky is just soooo stinkin' cute!
 
I started by stamping Ducky with Black Memento Ink.  The Copic markers I used to colour this image were:  0, C2, C3, R37, RV02, RV25, B21, B37, Y06, Y08, YR68, BG11, BG32, BG45, and BG49.  Once the image was all coloured, I applied some Glossy Accents to Ducky's beak for some shine.  Once I cut down the image to the appropriate size for my card, I then layered it with navy blue cardstock.  "Happy Birthday" was stamped on to a small piece of leftover white cardstock for my sentiment.  What an awesome way to use up scraps!  Spellbinders - Circle, Large and Small dies were used to cut and layer the sentiment.  Foam tape was applied to pop out the layered image and sentiment for some added dimension on this card.  The designer paper is from Crate Paper - Poolside 6x6 Paper Pad, along with some SU Night of Navy & White cardstock.  Two strips of SU Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon was added under the main image. To complete this card, a Viva Décor - Blue Pearl Pen was also used to add several dots in the corners.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: