Thursday, August 20, 2015

Purrr-ty Great Day

                                        Hello High Hopes Fans!


I used to have a cat named Smokey who absolutely LOVED popcorn for a treat - I always took the kernel part off first. I couldn't sit there eating some for long before he was on the back of the love seat batting at my hand because he wanted some.

Popcorn Kitty (can be found here) brought back some fun happy memories for me for sure. Smokey would have loved to be immersed in his own bowl of popcorn!

                                                        Donna



I coloured Popcorn Kitty with alcohol markers and then mounted him on a green cardstock "frame". I used the heart paper to cut out my scalloped edge for the base, added my checkered paper and a stitched scallop border. I also added a piece of checkered paper to the inside edge and inked all the edges.  I used some yellow twine to finish off my card.  

Spectrum Noir List 
Popcorn/Cup: EB1 EB2
Bow and Heart: GB1 GB4 GB7
Cat: BG2 BG3 BG5
Nose/Mouth/Hearts: PP1 PP3 PP5
Tablecloth/Cup Rim: DG1 DG2 DG4
Outlined: 1G1


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:

                           One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
High Hopes Website

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by. 



2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so adorable!

Cazzy said...

I love popcorn kitty and your card, we have a dog who would happily be immersed in any type of food - including popcorn. He isn't allowed it, he is on a special diet for bladderstones!