Monday, August 24, 2015

"It's Your Day ENJOY"


Carolina

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

Today I am using an oldie but fun stamp call "Party Dragon"


I stamped and emboss my image with Black Archival Ink & Black Sparkle Embossing Powder on Strathmore watercolor paper. I coloured "Party Dragon" with Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils from Faber-Castell and water. Pencils List# 115 126 16 167 147 152 235 

I got so excited and did my happy-dance...lol! When I saw that  (It's Your Day ENJOY)  "Sentiment Set #1" fit on my "Party Dragon" box image. 

Hope my card have inspired you to created something pretty this week!

Please stop by High Hopes Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples.
For more details about my "Card" please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: