Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hangin' With You!

Hello High Hopes Fans!

I have another older stamp image to share with you today.

This is Toucan Twosome!
The sentiment is Hangin with You.


I went with a bright, tropical palette for this card.
The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Design Inc Flower Box 6 x 6 paper pad.



I colored the image with Copic Markers.
(C9-C7-C5-C3-C1-E57-E55-E53-Y15-Y02-Y-OR00-OR04-OR02-BG00-BG02-YG21-YG23-YG25)
I used the "out of the box" technique, which is where you cut a shape (in this case on oval) that is smaller than the image and leave some of the image like the branch and leaves "outside" the shape.



I hope you enjoyed today's card!




If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:




Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: