Monday, August 31, 2015

Wagon Full Of Blessing


Carolina

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

Today I have a Thanksgiving card for you using "Wagon Full Of Blessing" 


I used my Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils from Faber-Castell and an Aquash water brush to coloured the image. I stamped my image with Black Archival Ink on Stratmore mixed media paper & fussy cut it.
Other Supplies:

orange buttons, linen tread, diamond stickles, 3D foam adhesive, tracing wheel, scallop ribbon, puffy cloud border & small stitched border from Lawn Fawn and Art Grip Aquarelle Pencils# 102 115 117 123 126 167.

Don't forget tomorrow will be the release day of "Joys Of The Seasons" from High Hopes Stamps.


We hope you can join us tomorrow as we share a tons of amazing and cute stamps ready to be used  this holidays season!

For more details about my "Card" please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

I love this little stamp. It was one of my firsts and favourites. Your card is adorable.