Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ears to You!

MichelleO here and I had a chuckle working with a few fun images making a scene easel card.

 The fun started with "We're all Ears" - "Cawnie and Cawrls Lunch" - "Ears to You Sentiment" with the background "Barn".  All together they work for a good scene.



Masked and colored up the images - I did two of Cawnie and Carwrls Lunch and cut one out and popped it to give more dimension. The pattern papers are all from Graphic 45, love these colors for a fall card -

I sewed all the layers down and then attached to my easel card. I added buttons for embellishment and for a stand.

Copic colors used -

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada



No comments: