Thursday, August 6, 2015

Home Tweet Home

                                              Hello High Hopes Fans!

I hope you are all having a good summer! We have been having some crazy hot weather where I live so it's a perfect time to be indoors in my craft room.

Today I am using Fancy Birdhouse 2 for my creative inspiration post. I have a few people in my life who either have moved or will be moving to new homes. I kept this card on the flat side (no pop up dots - gasp) because I will likely end up mailing it - once I have new addresses of course! 

                                                        Donna



After colouring and fussy cutting my stamp I mounted it on some light blue cardstock. I ran my "sky" through an embossing folder to add some texture and interest to the "sky". I cut out some clouds with a die and ran one cloud through my printer to print my sentiment. I added a fence, some grass and finished it off with a few brads from my stash. 

Spectrum Noir List 
Leaves: GC1 DG2 DG4
Post: 1G1 1G2 1G4
Grass: CG1 DG2
Birds: TB1 TB2 TB4
Flowers: HB1 HB2
House: RV11 RV32 RV34 (Copic)

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by! 

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
                           One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada



No comments: