Monday, November 25, 2019

Flying Christmas Wishes

I'm flying in with some Merry Christmas wishes with "Flying Gnome" from the New Christmas release at High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 
I fell in love with this stamp when I saw it! I love cardinals and I love gnomes so this stamp is the perfect combo for a high flying Christmas card! 



I coloured up this high flying duo with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut the stamp. I questioned my sanity when I had to cut around the holly and berries and caught myself holding my breath a few times but it came out okay. 
When I saw the Warm and Cozy paper pad from Echo Park I knew this paper would be perfect for this stamp. I added a "tree line" with a pine tree stamp from my stash to add some depth to my card. I thought the scripty Merry Christmas sentiment was perfect for this high flying duo. A few holly leaves, ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp:Flying Gnome - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Scripty Merry Christmas - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Warm and Cozy - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, ribbon - Recollections, trees - stamp in my stash, holly leaves - YNS, gumdrops - YNS 

Spectrum Noir Markers: DR2 DR1 DR6 FS9 CT1 CT4 B02 IGI CR7 CR11 BG5 BG10 CG4 DG3 JG6 DG2 YG3 DG4
Copics: E00 E11 W5 E31 E34 E37 C0


The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: