Saturday, November 2, 2019

Flying Gnome NEW Release

Happy Saturday!!  Hope you enjoyed yesterday's new Christmas Release.  Today I have another newbie to share with you called Flying Gnome.

I have a secret to share...I'm not a fan of garden gnomes...BUT stamps, well now that is a whole different story.  I would stamp and color gnomes all day long if I could.  Needless to say I couldn't wait to get my hands on this cutie.  Oh by the way there is also an Elf Gnome in the new release.  I will get that one posted soon as well.

I decided that my little gnome needed a nice blue background.  Usually I will color that in with Copic using a flicking technique.  Today however I chose to pull out my Tim Holtz Blender Tool and Stormy Sky Distress Ink.  After doing the background I popped on a bunch of little white snowflakes with my Sharpie Paint Pen.  You have to be careful with the Sharpie as it can blob on you...it did happen to me a couple of times while doing the snowflakes but I was able to recover from the mini disaster.  No ribbon on this card...can you believe that lol.....couldn't resist some red & white enamel dots though.

Copic combos
Red - R59, R39, R37 added some T6 & T4 to the wings
Brown - E47 - E44, E43, E42
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E04
Green - G85, G82, G94, with T3
Beard - W4, W2, W0
Boot - W8, W6, W4
Face (Black) T8, T6, T4
Beak - YR18, YR16, with T3

Hope this cutie gives you some creative inspiration today!

Crafty hugs,


No comments: