Monday, November 25, 2019

Goliath Christmas Mouse

Howdy - MichelleO here today, how adorable is a little mouse in a Santa Suit? This is High Hopes Stamps "Goliath Christmas Mouse"  Too cute!


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a circle Die Cut and then a scalloped Die as a mat. The Pattern paper is hard to see, but has a glitter to all the candy canes, its from Fiskars.
I added a red dot ribbon around the bottom as a band with a pretty bow. Man it is hard to see in the photo but it is pretty on the card. The sentiment is so fun! "Santa... I tried!" from High Hopes Stamps. Another Clean and Simple card that makes me smile.

Copic colors used


For LOTS of other fabulous Christmas image from High Hopes Stamps click HERE and fall in love!

Thanks so much -

No comments: