I don't know about you, but I am certainly glad the weekend is almost here. As usual too many things to do and not enough time.
I know one of my favourite drinks during the winter is some Hot Chocolate or Cocoa. For today's card, I have used the adorable Snowman's Cup of Love from High Hopes Stamps. After stamping it and colouring it with Copic Markers; I cut it out using the Wonky Oval Stitched Die from Gina Marie Designs.
I used some Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops to add some dimension to the snowflakes.
- Stamps: Snowman's Cup of Love (S149), Dot Warm Heart (G117) from High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Home for Christmas (Fancy Pants)
- Copic Markers:
- G46 - Mistletoe, G43 - Pistachio
- B01 - Mint Blue, B00 - Frost Blue, B000 - Pale Porcelain Blue
- YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR02 - Light Orange
- E43 - Dull Ivory, E42 - Sand White, E41 - Pearl White
- R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, R46 - Strong Red
- Gina Marie Designs: Wonky Stitched Oval
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.