Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Dreaming of Santa's arrival!

Happy Tuesday & thank you for popping in to see today's card!

I colored up this adorable little image called Chris Mouse Dreams & I just love how it turned out.  I'm not a fan of the real little mouse creatures, but I love this little guy so much.  His ears are so big, makes me just want to hug him.

I have paired this cutie with the Believe In Santa sentiment which I thought was just perfect for this image.

I punched out some little snowflakes & added some sparkly enamel dots for the bling....gotta have some bling.  I found a roll of ribbon in my stash that was thin enough & had the burlap feel so I could make a tiny little bow to finish it off.

Copic combos
Bed & table (Brown) - E29, E27, E25
Red - R39, R37, R27
Mouse (Grey) - N6, N4, N2
Cup (Grey) - C2, C1
Letter & Cookie (Brown) - E44, E42, E41
Ears, nose & feet - R01, R02
Shading - W4, W2, W1

Hope you enjoyed today's card, see you again tomorrow with another creation.

Crafty hugs,


No comments: