Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Merry Christpaws!

Happy Tuesday & welcome to today's blog post!  I promised last week that I would have more of the block images to share.  Well for the next several days I will be featuring the 4 I have finally completed.

Today's cutie is Christmas Cats Block which I have paired with the Merry Christpaws sentiment.  I was on a mission to get these all finished up and off my craft desk.  BUT my darling Miss Bella decided that even though I had lots of work to do she was putting a halt to all projects.  Apparently it was not craft time...it was Bella time.  If I do not give her loving then she will not only keep jumping up on my desk, she will actually start pushing things off onto the floor.  So of course I stopped and loved her all up...she was then happy & departed for a much needed nap lol.


I changed it up today & used a warm grey base for this card.  I added some twine, glitter & of course some enamel dots.  I did color around the Merry Christpaws sentiment with my N1 Copic marker.  The stark white cardstock was just too bright for the creamy background paper.

Copic combos
Background - C0
Orange Cat - YR18, YR16, YR15, YR14, W7, W5, W3
Warm Grey Cat - W10, W9, W8, W7, W6, W5, W3 & R01
Cool Grey Cat - C9, C7, C5, C3 & R01
Blue - B24, B23, B21
Red - R59, R56, R46
Green - G46, G43
Beaks - YR27

From Bella & I thanks for joining us today!

Crafty hugs,

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I LOVE cats - this is so cute! And so is your Miss Bella!