Thursday, November 28, 2019

Winter Birthday Wishes

The High Hopes design team has been busy sharing Christmas cards over the last number of weeks. This week I am going to shake things up a little! "Polar Bear Family" is from the new Christmas Release and perfect for Christmas cards but also for winter Birthday cards! 
 I love when I can use a stamp for multiple occasions! 



I coloured up this cute family with alcohol markers and Prismacolor pencils. After the Stickles on their hats dried I hand fussy cut them using a thin white edge. I set them aside and went through my paper stash - yes it is huge and I need an intervention - to find the perfect papers. A new patterned paper pad from Echo Park fit the bill. 
I chose my card stock and after cutting a piece to fit the space I used a circle die to cut a hole in it and ran through a snowflake embossing folder to add some texture. I made this card at a crafty friend of mine's place and sadly forgot to write down the name of the folder. I popped the stamp up with foam dots and some matching enamel dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp:Polar Bear Family - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Dot Simple Happy Birthday - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: My Favourite Winter - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill digital cover stock, Star Dust Stickles, 3D Foam pop dots - Forever In Time, enamel dots - Echo Park

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN1 EB1 
Copics: B00 BG01 BG05 BO2 B04 B06 R20 
Prismacolor Pencils: deco pink, blush pink 

The High Hopes Design team posts daily inspiration on Facebook and the High Hopes blog - we'd love for you to pop by for a visit! Inspiration can also be found on the High Hopes Instagram and Pinterest pages! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: