Sunday, November 3, 2019

Pretty In Pink Christmas Angel!

Hello Crafty Friends,
Welcome to another Sunday card inspiration!

both images from Highhopesstamps.com 

I started by choosing a colour scheme which was inspired by a new paper pad I bought over the week called "Sugar & Sparkle" from CraftSmart" Beautiful 12X12 paper pad comes with rose gold and all kind of pink's. I decided to change a bit from traditional colors for this Christmas Angel. I used alcohol markers to coloured and fussy cut it leaving a small white border. I embellish my image with lot of Diamond stickles and gold sequins. 

I used a few dies from my stash to created a whimsical background. For the sentiment I stamped and cut it in three. Used a dark pink ink on the edges and adhesive to some stripes of pattern paper. 

Image is colored with Copics;
skin E000 E51 hair E23
Angel's coat RV00 RV10 wings BG000 BG01
holly leaves YG11 YG13
sheep C1 C3 bird Y02

Here is a close up!
I finish my card with a pretty bow using seam bidding ribbon and dangle charm I handmade. Hope you have enjoy my Pretty in pink Christmas Angel. 

 Don't forget to check Facebook and Instagram for more amazing inspirations.
Have a BLESS day!
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************


No comments: