Besides Christmas, winter can be a lot fun when the conditions are right. A fresh snowfall makes for some winter fun and awesome snowballs ...just right for the perfect aim and impact.
For today's card, I have used the adorable Havin' A Ball Snowman and Snow All Day sentiment from High Hopes Stamps. I coloured the image up with Copic Markers and went outside of my comfort zone with the colours used. My go to range is the lower end of the BG range such as BG0000, BG000, BG00 and BG01 or the G0000 range. I used a BG57 & BG53 instead. I used some Pure Platinium Nuvo Embellishment Mousse on the wooden snowflakes.
- Stamps: Havin' a Ball Snowman (S147), Snow All Day (K050)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Hello Winter (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- BG57 -Jasper, BG53 - Ice Mint
- WO - Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 5, W2 - Warm Gray No. 2
- T8 - Toner Gray No. 8
- BG70 - Ocean Mist, BG72 - Ice Ocean, BG75 - Abyss Green
- BG0000 - Snow Green, Bg000 - Pale Aqua
- R20 - Blush
- Wooden Snowflakes
- Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Pure Platinium
- Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.