Thursday, November 7, 2019

Merry Christmas from our Snow Family!

Happy Thursday & welcome to my blog post for today!

This adorable image is called Snow Family which I have paired with Scripty Merry Christmas.  I have a lovely pad of Marianne Designs paper that is all pinks & greys and it inspired today's card.  The pinks in the pad are somewhat lighter than the pink on the Snowlady but I went with it anyway. 

I used an old Spellbinders scalloped die to cut out my image & I cut the sentiment in half so it would fit nicely on the side.  I did think about putting it across the bottom of the image but then where would my ribbon go....?!  Some soft grey & white enamel dots and a little bit of sparkle finished this cutie off.

 Copic combos

Mom - RV25, RV23, B06. B05, B04
Dad - RV19, RV17, RV14, R46
Child - G19, G16, G14
Noses - C5, C4
Grey - C1, C0

Thank you for joining me today & hope to see you again tomorrow!

Crafty hugs,

No comments: