Tuesday, March 24, 2015

All Horses Deserve to be Loved - Dina


Hey Stampers!
.
I created this colorful card, not only because I love horses, but also in honor of all my horse loving friends.
I used white cardstock as my base of my 5×7 card, and affixed various pattern papers, from DCWV Stacker III, in shades of purple and blue.
The little flowered paper is also from DCWV from the Pocket Full of Posies stack. I roughed up the edges using some sand paper to give it a slight distressed look, to give it more dimension, and to reveal more of the white edges.
I stamped with the "Spring is in the Air" new release “My Pony”. and painted the image with watercolors and prismacolor markers. I fussy cut the stamped image and affixed it to a white scalloped punched piece of white cardstock and lightly painted a background.

I used a Fiskars Rope border punch and a piece of shear white ribbon which I placed behind “My Pony” image. 
I cut the cloud out with  Paper Smooches “Curly Clouds” Die because they are just so stinkin’ cute!
I then printed out and attched the sentiment- “All horses deserve, at least once in their life, to be loved by a little girl”


To finish my card, I embellished with some Prima Paper Flowers, which I dotted with my favorite YNS Gumdrops – Lavender, and punched out some paper flowers from the background papers, dotted them with YNS Gumdrops – Cotton Candy Blue, that I got from One Crazy Stamper, and affixed them randomly on my card.
Happy Stamping!




No comments: