Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday March 27th, 2015 - Fox on the Beach - MichelleVata


Isn't this the cutest stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps?  The Stamp is called Fox on the Beach.  As soon as I saw it, I knew it was all about my DAD!  My dad turns 76 today!  Everyone used to call him the sly fox when he was working (many many years ago before he retired) so I knew I had to make this into a birthday card for him!

The top green tule actually pulls (see image 2) out a hidden message for my dad from myself and my family!  Hopefully he will know enough to push it back down afterward so it stays with the card LOL!



Just in case he doesn't remember to push that tag down again into the card, I will write similar sentiments inside the card


The Copic Markers that I used to colour this image are;

Fox - Brown - E40, E41, E42, E43
Fox - Red - R59, E08, E35
Nose - Eyes - C9, C7, C5, C3
Glass - BG000, BG0000, B00
Umbrella - YG07, YG05, Y35, Y38, Y00
Blanket - BG02, BG07, BG09

The product that I used for this image are;

From One Crazy Stamper - 


Card Stock - On Hand
Brads - On Hand
Ribbon and Tule - On Hand

I hope you join me again next Friday for another High Hopes Card Design!  Thanks for popping in and have a great week!  Feel free to pop on over to my blog!


Click here for the March Challenge details.
 ********
We hope you have been enjoying the Sneak Peeks of the 
Spring is in the Air Release.

We are happy to announce that the stamps are 
NOW Shipping!!



If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, you can find them at these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: