Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wedmesday March 25th, Bella Bear - Natalie

 
Hi, It's Natalie here, I'm back again on another fabulous Wednesday showcasing the super sweet Miss Bella Bear.  She's a new release from High Hope Stamps and once again I've fallen in love :)
 
Since Bella is hiking I decided to create a camping scene by displaying a trail sign using my old typewriter! Please visit my blog for further details.
 
Copic Markers used are ...
YG03 YG05 YG63 YG67 BG0000 BG000 BG10 C1 C3 C5 C7 0 E31 E33 E35 E37 RV99 RG95 RV93 RV9 R22 R21 R20

Please join in the Anything High Hopes Goes March challenge which runs through to Tuesday 31 March.  There's a free digi at the top of the page if you don't have any High Hopes stamps yet!
 
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How adorable. I love how well you coloured your image, and all the embellishments that you added.

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card Natalie!