Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Egg-stra Special

Hello High Hopes Fans

We are still playing along with this month Spring Themed Challenge.

You can find our March Challenge HERE
Today is the last day to enter the March Challenge.
The challenge runs through 7pm EST tonight. 

Five more days till Easter and I have one more Easter card to share with you.
This one features Easter Masterpiece.


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink and colored with Copic Markers.
The patterned paper is Doodlebug Springtime Paper Pack.


The ribbon is May Arts.
I used my Fiscar grass border punch.
The sentiment is Egg-stra Special.




******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
I hope you have a great day and I'll see you next week!

No comments: