Thursday, March 12, 2015

Peeking Spring Buddies

Hello High Hopes friends!

HH Challenge Winner2 copy

It's my turn to post for the High Hopes Anything Goes March Challenge
The challenge runs through 7pm EST Tuesday, March 31st.

One random participant will win 2 Free High Hopes Stamps.
However, you MUST use a High Hopes Stamp to enter the challenge. If you don't have a High Hopes Stamp, you are welcome to use our Free Digi to enter the challenge!!

Here is my card... 
Holly Easter
This is the adorable Peeking Spring Buddies. Perfect for an Easter card. The papers are from my stash along with some Wrinkle Ribbon, Lace Doily Border and Cloud & Flag Dies. 

I kept the embellishments flat because I plan to mail this card. But if was going to hand-deliver it, I would have added some gorgeous flowers to the bottom.
Holly Easter 2

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os 
Holly Easter 1

H20's I used: Wintermist Gray, Hunter Gray, Playful Peony, Orange Peal, Spiced Pumpkin, Sunflower, Buttercup, Sweat Alfalfa, Azurite, Nutmeg

Now it's your turn!! Come join in on the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!
~Lacey 

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Adorable Cards Ladies!