Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Feelin' Green, March 10th - Dina



Hey Happy Stampers!

So are you "Feelin Green” yet? “Little Miss Springtime”  (S502) is definitley “Feelin’ Green” today, in honor of St. Patrick's Day.

I started my card with Kraft paper and white card stock. I painted “Little Miss Springtime” with watercolors in shades of green, and added some pink stitches with a prismacolor marker to frame her sweet little image. I'm not very skilled with a sewing machine yet, but I love the look of stitches.




I just love the combimation of pink and green so I used patterned papers from two different collections from Buncha Scraps Designs. The green clover paper is from the “Kiss for Luck” Paper Collection and the pink polka dot background paper is from the “Hearts of Love” Paper Collection



I attached little Prima paper flowers dotted with pink pearl beads, and added a few miniature roses, which I honestly can not even remember where I got them from. One of the joys of rummaging through all my supplies is finding valuable things, I forgot I had, and being able to finally use them for whatever I may be working on. I knew I would need them someday ;)



And lastly I embellished with White Sugar YNS Gumdrops from One Crazy Stamper. Ok, just the name of these little treasures makes me have to use them!
Happy Stamping!
Dina

1 comment: