Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday, March 2nd

Hello High Hopes Fans

Today is the last day for the February Monthly Challenge 
The challenge runs through 7pm EST tonight.

******
It's time for Lynne and Caroline to inspire you with their creations...

For my project today I've made a calendar page which is part of an ongoing project for my Mum ...

I've used Leapin' Leprechaun as my image in celebration of St Patrick's Day on the 17th ... and St Patrick's Day is always worth celebrating as we get a free day off work here in Northern Ireland :)
Coloured with Derwent Inktense Pencils. I added clear gloss and glitter to the shamrocks and silver stickles to his buckles as every leprechaun needs a bit of bling!
For more details please visit my blog: rubydoobydoocrafts.blogspot.co.uk


Hi! My name is Carolina Flores I'm honor and excited to be part of  High Hopes Design Team. For my first card I want to created a romantic shabby chic card. I love how  Jolie's  looks.

Here's is my card using Jolie's Little Friend. I colored my beautiful stamp with copic markers, them fussy cut it. To created the base of the card I used S.U Framelits-Labels Collections. The flowers and ribbons are from my stash, some are sprinkle with start dust stickles and tattered angels glimmer mist (rouge). 


Here's a closer look of my card. The paper is from three different companies. Hope you guys are being inspired with  my shabby chic card.
For more details visit my blog, https://madewithlovecards.blogspot.com

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada