Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday, March 9th - Carolina

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find the February Monthly Challenge here
The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st. 

******

I've used Ice Cream for Two on today's card. This beautiful image was stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored him with my Copic Markers. I fussy cut the boy and used my 3D Foam Adhesive. I used the Sizzix, Movers and Shapers L Rectangle Flip-its. The paper is from Core'Dinations. For the background I used  distress inks from Rangers.


This is how the card looks from the back. 
Thanks for stopping by today!

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: