Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday, March 4th

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

Today Michelle and Natalie are back to share their creations.
However, if you are looking for the March Challenge,
you can find it here.

Michelle O

This week I had some fun with "Cat Trio" Love these three cats - I colored with copics and matched it up with a great sentiment "Pawsing to say" Fun with the country feel papers, I sewed down all my layers and added some lace and buttons.

There's something about this stamp that makes me smile every time I see it! I think its perfect for making a manly card.
I used a bright yellow card base and added black cardstock over top. Maurice is coloured with Copics along with added stitches and distressing to the stamped image.
I added hh to the gas tank for "High Hopes" for some added fun. 
Further details can be found here.

Thanks for peeking in, wishing you a great Wednesday!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

The kitties are so cute!