Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday, March 11th - MichelleO

Hello High Hopes Fans
You can find the February Monthly Challenge here
The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st. 

******
 
This "Froggy Gift" paired up with a great sentiment - "Have I toad you?"
 

 Really loved doing this one - the paper colors the image and flowers! To create a background I stamped The boy then masked him off so I could stamp the stamp "Cattails" on either side of him. I colored with my Copics and then found bold color papers with Simple Stories. I sewed down all the layers - I created a band across the middle with paper and Martha Stewart Emroidery Doily Border punch. My favorite punch. I also pulled out some red mulberry roses with MS leaf punch -

Here are my Copic colors used -


Hope you enjoyed! 

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

2 comments:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

The cattails are the perfect companion stamp! Looks great!

Cheri Burry said...

Adorable card! I love the added touch of sewing it all down! Perfect colouring too!