Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Celebrating with Birthday Buzzard!



Hi Everyone,

Today I have Birthday Buzzard to share with you.  I have also tried my hand at my first 2 videos for Youtube.  Since this is my first set of videos they aren't all that great but I'm sure they will get better as a do more of them.  Visit our Youtube channel for the 1st video, you can find it HERE



Product Info
Oranges - YR18, YR16, YR14
Buzzard - T8, T6, T4
Rocks - C2, C3, C4, C5, C7
Tree - E29, E25, E23
Tree Leaves - G24, G28, YG25
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13
Shading - B0000, E11, E13
Reds - R24, R56, R59

Misc. items - Wink of Stella Clear for balloons, bow and hat, My Favorite Things Stitched Squares MFT607, Bazzil Pumpkin Orange & Stonehenge, Kaisercraft Garage Days Pad, High Hopes Birthday BuzzardCopic Xpress It Blending CardMemento Tuxedo Black Ink

We hope you can join our "Anything Goes" Challenge this month...it runs for the entire month!  Find it HERE

Happy Stamping,
Lora

No comments: