Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday March 13- Easter Bunny with Carrot / Bum - MichelleVata

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find our March Challenge 
The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st. 

Michelle V

Hi Everyone!

I am so glad you popped in to take a look at my project this week for High Hopes!  Now last week I told you that I was going to be displaying 2 new releases this month and kind of alluded that it was possible to be this week....well PHYSC!!!  It's not this week LOL!  NOW if I were a bettin' gal I would say, if Michelle is doing 2 new High Hopes Releases and 2 weeks have passed already and there are only 2 more weeks that odds are....next two weeks will be new releases!!!  BUT for this week, I worked with not one...but 2 images! 



This is directly on the back of the Bunny with Carrot so it looks like the front and back of the bunny on the card!  Too cute actually!



The items I used to create my card are;




The Copic Markers that I used to create the bunnys are;

Bunny - W6,4,2,0
Tummy and ears - R00,11, BV20
Carrot - YR68,65,61
Carrot Greens - G46,43,30
Heart R56,37,35

I hope you stop by next week!  Remember next two weeks will be New Releases for me to share with you all.

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: