Monday, July 31, 2023

Checkin' It Twice

Howdy -

How can it be the last day of July? Where did the month go? This is my last card for the High Hopes Stamps Christmas in July series. And I just had to end it with the big man himself. This is Santa - "Checkin' It Twice" Great Santa Claus image!  

 

Santa is colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I added some Nuvo Glitter paint for his trim. Why? Because I think Santa needs some magical sparkle!  

My pattern papers is from Basic Grey, love those coordinating front and back patterns. I sewed down the layers and then went to punch out and color my sentiment. High Hopes Stamps "Naughty List" is just so much fun and perfect for this image. It is punched out with an EK Success punch then matted with the same dark red pattern paper. 

A simple but fun card. And easy to mail with less embellishments - sometimes that is a must for mailing out cards.

Copic colors used -


Have you gotten your Christmas Cards started? Planned what image you just have to use this year? If not make sure to jump over to the High Hopes Stamps Website HERE and see all the Christmas images you will for sure find one, two or ten you just fall in love with! 


Thanks so much! 



No comments: