Thursday, July 27, 2023

Snow Sweet

 I can't believe that I am posting my last card for Christmas in July this week! The month sure flew by and I have had so much fun getting started on this years cards!  I love to send/give cards to friends at Christmas and this week my card featuring "Birdies Friend Snowlady" and "Landing Birdie" will be perfect for one of them. How fun would it be to receive a sparkly snowflake gift from a friend!



To begin my card, I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured the stamps with Copic markers and hand fussy cut them. I added some polka dots on the snowlady's patched with a white gel pen. I decided on patterned paper from Echo Park and Honey Bee Stamps to create the card base. After cutting the blue paper to size, I added a die cut snow bank and some die cut snow flakes. Next, I cut a small line in the bird's beak and slipped a sparkly snowflake die cut into the slit so it looked like it is in it's mouth. I stamped both sentiments and added them to matching card stock and added the stamps with foam pop dots. Some twine and enamel dots finish off my card. 


Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Birdies Friend Snowlady (S082), Landing Birdie (H186) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Snow Sweet (F122), Sm. Christmas Script (F051)
Patterned Paper - Winter - Echo Park, Log Cabin - Honey Bee Stamps


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, snowflake die - Memory Box, twine, enamel dots 

Copic Markers
Birdhouse/Hat - E41 E43 E47 E49
Birds - R05 R27 V09
Scarf/Mittens - YG61 YG63 YG67 B39
Nose - N4 N5 N8 
Beaks - Y11 Y15 YR23 Y26
Shading- B91


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: