Monday, July 3, 2023

Skiing Santa

Howdy - MichelleO here today and ---- It's Christmas in July at High Hopes Stamps! But I think someone forgot to tell Santa about the Plan - He is still out on vacation, it looks enjoying some water skiing! he he he - I just love this "Skiing Santa" too much fun! 

I decided to have a little fun and non traditional Christmas colors and use red with the ice blue - Matching up my coloring of Santa and the Water with my Copics (colors below)  - 

Found a scrap of a red dot pattern paper, then some Coredinations cardstock with dots as well! All my layers are sewn down and the a great sentiment to have more fun with Santa enjoying summer... High Hopes Stamps "Think Snow" Especially funny here in Texas as it has been 100 degrees for a few weeks now! I'm more think I'll stay in the air conditioning!

Now Santa's Hat needed some fluffing so I used Nuvo white pearl paint and then added more to the water for those white caps - with some Nuvo glitter for the sparkle of that cool water. Love how that came out. Looks wet! 

Copic colors used -

Fun image to color up - and great for a Christmas card that is different and in the warmer weather! 

To see all the fun image at High Hopes Stamps - pop over to the web store HERE and you will find lots to have fun with no matter what the subject! 

Thanks so much! 


 

No comments: