Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Winter Angel

 Welcome to High Hopes Christmas In July '23,

Today I'm popping in to share our image called Charity Winter Angel, isn't she sweet?!

I did a few things with this card that I have done for a long time.  There is no patterned paper & no enamel dots...that's huge for me lol.  Instead I used my blending tool with some SU ink AND an embossing folder from Tim Holtx.....ya' I did!  I know it's sounds funny but doing this was a step out of the box which I have not done in forever.

I used Bordering & Balmy Blue from SU for the ink blending.  I'm not sure if they even have these colours anymore.  I couldn't resist a little bit of ribbon for an accent...at least it's really thin!

I typically leave the inside of my cards blank but I changed it up for this one.  I used the "Merry Christmas" portion for the outside of the card & the balance of the sentiment for the inside.  I thought it worked out perfectly.  This sentiment is called Gift Of.

Copic Combos
Trim, Wings & Ears - R02, R000, R0000
Grounding - T2, T1, T0
Bird - Y15, Y13, Y11
Coat & Hat - R46, R29, R35
Necklace & Lamb Feet - W7, W5, W3
Holly - G28, G09, G07, R89 for berries
Bird Beak - YR16
Lamb - W1, W0, W00
Skin - E04, E01, E00, E000

Stamps

Thanks for popping in today!

Happy Stampin'


No comments: