Tuesday, July 11, 2023

It's time for some skating fun!

Happy Tuesday HH fans!

I'm back today with a fun card using our Frozen Skating Pond & Leapin' Lewis.

When I was a kid my Mom would never let us skate on the local pond.  She got my Dad to make us our own little rink in the back yard.  This way we stayed in the safe zone according to Mom.  Back in those days Winter seemed to last forever.  Now we have weather that just seems to freeze & unfreeze just as fast.  My Dad worked so hard on our little rink every night adding water & scraping it down.  Boy oh boy did we enjoy hours of fun every year on that rink. 

I'm going to save this card just for my Dad this year, I'm sure it will bring a smile to his face.


I picked the Winter Wonderland sentiment because that's how all 4 of us kids felt when we skated for hours everyday.  I popped Lewis up on a mini wobble, so he's pretty fun just a wobbling around.

Copic Combos

Frozen Skating Pond
Ice - BG000, BG0000 & 0 blender
Trees - G28, G24, YG67
Snow, C1, C0, C00
Sky - B000, B0000 & 0 blender
*it's hard to see some of these colours in the photo but in the real they look cool*

Leapin' Lewis
Blue - B24, B23, B21
Black - C9, C7, C5
Skate Blades - C1, C0, C00
Skate Boot, Hat Trim, Scarf - W7, W5, W3
Heart - R27, R24
Beak - YR18, YR16, YR15
Pom Pom - W3, W1

Stamps 

Thanks for visiting us today, happy stampin!

No comments: