Sunday, July 30, 2023

Gnome for Christmas!!

 Happy Sunday HH Fans!

Yesterday we opened the vault & released Skiing Racoon.  Today I have another surprise vault release....say hello again to Sledding Gnomes.  Aren't they just the cutest?!  

I was super excited to get to colour these cuties.....I love gnomes!  In fact I got so excited that I just started colouring without picking my patterned paper first...something I never usually do.  So that meant I had a bit of a challenge on my hands.  Reason....I added blue to this image with traditional red & green.  Blue does go with green and red BUT it was the shade of blue I chose that made it a challenge.  Finally after some digging through my abundant stash of paper I came across a Memory Box pad called Woodsy Plaid.  Low & behold the blue was a pretty good match.  I liked the gold in the paper too.  I also put on a small strip of Echo Park My Favorite Christmas paper.  My papers are getting older by the day, I haven't bought any new stuff for quite sometime.  I just have soooo much paper & I'm trying to be a good girl and not buy more.  I think it might be time this girl orders some new paper lol.

Copic Colours
Red - R37, R35, R46
Blue - B24, B23, B21
Skin - E0000, E00, E01, E04
Green - G28, G24, G21
Holly - G46, G43, G40
Berries - R37
Beards - W3, W1, W00
Jack Sleeves - C6, C4, C2, C0
Pom Poms - C0 with Stardust Stickles
Shading - W3, W1, W0, W00

Stamps 

Thanks for visiting today, happy stampin'!

No comments: