Saturday, July 29, 2023

You gotta love a skiing racoon!!

 Happy Saturday HH fans!

I can't believe how fast the Summer is going by this year....it's almost August!!

I wanted to at least pop in with one more Christmas In July card.  Today I'm using a previously retired image called Skiing Racoon.  This adorable image is now back up on the High Hopes website....how cool is that?!  I paired this cutie with the Hello Winter sentiment...now I can use it for both Winter & Christmas.

I used some older Echo Park patterned paper from my stash called Winter Park.  The rectangle dies are from Gina Marie, her dies are lovely.  I only added some satin ribbon & Star Dust Stickles for my embellishments.

Copic Colours
Red - R39, R37, R35
Shading - B000, B0000
Blue - B97, B95, B93
Skiis & Poles - C5, C3, C1, C0
Raccoon Black - N8, N6, N4
Raccoon Grey - N3, N2, N1, N0

Stamps

Thanks so much for popping in today!

No comments: