Friday, July 7, 2023

Homespun Merry Christmas!!

 Happy Friday HH Fans!!

We have had some pretty hot weather here in Ontario this week...actually crazy hot & humid.  What better way to cool off than make a Christmas card lol.

I chose Homespun Hearts Snowy for this card, I just love homey he looks.  One of my favourite sentiments is our Fun Merry Christmas.  I have used this so many times.

I was going for a totally non traditional set of colours so I could use some older (much older) Bazzil patterned paper from my stash.  I thought is was perfect for this adorable snowman.

The card layout is pretty basic so I added a couple of enamel dots & a little satin bow.

Copic Colours
Red - R89, R56, R37
Brown - E49, E47, E44
Orange - YR18, YR16, YR15
Shading - B00, B000, B0000
Snow - C1, C0, C00
Yellow - Y19, Y17, Y15
Black - T6, T4, T3

Stamps

Thanks for stopping by today, happy stampin'!

No comments: