Monday, July 24, 2023

Wasn't ME

Howdy - MichelleO here today with Christmas In July at High Hopes Stamps - and this week my image is a little close to home! People ask me, why don't you put up a Christmas Tree? Well...

It has happened to us ... years ago and that was calm cats. I can't imagine with these kitties we have it would be insane! But I still love the image! It is a holiday giggle favorite of mine. High Hopes Stamps "Wasn't Me" I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some pretty pattern papers from Teresa Collins World Traveler collection. All the layers are sewn down with zig zag and straight stitches. 

For the sentiment I went with High Hopes Stamps "Define Naughty" Sometimes I think I can here our cat Bubba saying that when he is in trouble. LOL  I punched out the sentiment with an EK Success punch then faux matted it with a Copic around the edge. 

Copic colors used - 


 Giggled while doing this one for sure. A fun image for your holiday card! To see all the images at High Hopes Stamps click HERE and see all the fun! 

Thanks!


 

No comments: