Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome!!!

Well, hello and welcome to the new High Hopes Stamps Blog!!! Aren't you excited?? I know we are!!!

We thought it was time to create a space where High Hopes stampers can come for inspiration, information and also to SHARE their own wonderful designs!!!

On the sidebar you will see a direct link to the High Hopes website, as well as links to the blogs of all our wonderful and talented Divas!! One of the functions of this blog will be to share some inspiration through creations made by these lovely ladies! So when you get your stamps out to play, you can come here to be inspired and to find some stampin' energy!!

Also you will find the latest information about new releases and Project of the Month Specials!! As soon as we know, you'll know! And on the 1st of every month, you will be able to tune in and find out what stamps are part of the new POTM at a 25% discount!! How cool is that??

But the biggest and most FUN part of this blog, will be to get YOU, yes YOU, stampin'!!! Each and every Sunday we will be posting a challenge with samples from some of our wonderful Design Team members. The idea is to encourage you to play with your High Hopes stamps and share your work with us. You can join in the challenge and then link your creation here, so that we can see what everyone is making!!!

So what do you think??? Sound like fun??? Well, tune in on Sunday, September, 28th for our very first challenge!!! And there might even be something sweet in it for ya!!!!

13 comments:

Marcea said...

Good luck with your new challenge blog - I bet it is going to be VERY popular. Will pop back tomorrow
-x-

Gayle said...

Can't wait....be back tomorrow for sure!!!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Tracy.H said...

This is so exciting! Can't wait to see the challenges! :0)

Niki Estes said...

How exciting, ladies! I love High Hopes stamps and can't wait to play in the challenges!

Kelly Schelske said...

Yay!!! I am so excited about this challenge blog, it is going to rock for sure!!! I'll tune in tomorrow:-) Kelly

Cynde said...

Can't wait! Congratulations on the Birth of your new Blog! Will be back Tomorrow.

Lim said...

This is a great idea. I can't wait to see the new challenge. :)

katy said...

I love High Hopes so cant wait to see the challenge x

Chris (catt871) said...

WOW, very cool!!! I think I am complete now...LOL I cannot wait to get my new stamps, they look awesome!!! Great new blog too!!!

Janine said...

I got my duck out to play and the giraffe is coming out for a 4 year old's Birthday tomorrow. Good luck with the site.
Here is the duck (which incidentally Kimmie made me buy!) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1071154?cat=500&ppuser=132530

freaky said...

I'm exciting to see the new blog!! I love the High Hopes Stamps, and I'm sure I start with the first challenge!!!
hugs, Nicole

Dia said...

good luck with your new challenge blog! Fantastic!

kat9 said...

Ok, so this is my first challenge and I hope that I did everything right. I have posted my photo on SCS and here is the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1076368?cat=500&ppuser=155783
If this dose not work my name is kat9 on SCS.

Thanks,
Kathy